Our client in banking industry, is seeking for an experienced Project/Product Manager to lead end-to-end delivery of digital projects.
- Bachelor of Computing/Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent;
- At least 3+ years of relevant working experience;
- Have a strong IT background;
- Experienced in end-to-end project management;
- Participated and managed different phases of project lifecycle such as business analysis, requirements gathering, testing, implementation;
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills;
- A fast-learner with a passion in picking up new domain knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment;
- Able to work well with stakeholders such as product teams, operation teams, technology teams, partners and merchants;
- An independent and meticulous out-of-the-box thinker who works well in teams.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Responsible for the overall digital project management from initiation to delivery of product;
- Be the point of contact for clients reporting to the Head of project delivery;
- Work closely with business stakeholders, channel, product teams, partners and merchants;
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing Business requirements and document into user Stories;
- Work closely with UX design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey;
- Analyse and review Functional Specifications Document (FSD);
- Work in close association with a team of User Acceptance Test (UAT) Engineers;
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and ensuring end-to-end system and process delivery;
- Support post-implementation tasks and ensure customer issues are resolved within the Service Level Agreement and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues.