Manager, Business Planning & Strategy
Our client in the insurance sector is seeking an experienced Manager to assist in the business planning, strategy and governance for the group marketing team.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in analysis, consultancy, market research, or strategy planning roles;
- Analytical-minded with strong ability to pick up on complex financial concepts;
- Inquisitive and driven to explore new areas and willing to experiment new ways in the customer journey to enhance the companys proposition to customers;
- Strong in planning and project execution;
- Action-oriented individual with good initiative, able to work under pressure and tight time lines;
- Good EQ with ability to engage and work cohesively with different stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Tableau and Excel.
- Analyse various data (e.g. market, competition, consumer, distribution and regulatory data) to provide useful insights to the business teams to manage the product life-cycle;
- Organise consumer research initiatives based on strategic and product ideation needs;
- Consolidate channel-led research results including the consolidation of project-based market scans that have been prepared by the product managers;
- Organise and facilitate regular ideation workshops with cross-functional teams;
- Support the strategy review process and consolidate strategy inputs within the marketing team;
- Coordinate the business planning process and budget inputs;
- Drive specific pilot projects that prototype strategic initiatives (non-BAU) for lead generation, customer engagement, branding and marketing;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from various departments for project and BAU delivery;
- Introduce customer-centricity, alternative perspectives and industry best practices into product management and strategy considerations.