Director - IT Security
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Our client is seeking a passionate Senior professional to lead and manage the IT Security operations and related security projects for the organization.
- At least 15 years of experience within the Information security and identity and access management - IAM;
- Proven track record leading teams in Information Security;
- Led implementations in Information Security and IAM projects;
- Experienced in different information security and IAM technologies and tools;
- Effective team leadership experience;
- Must be adept at stakeholder management;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for detail;
- CISSP, CRISC or CISM would be preferred.
- Provide leadership in the area of Information Security and IAM;
- Review policies, processes and technologies used to manage and improve privileged accesses;
- Develop and manage the Identity and Access grants along with providing security for the data, equipment and users privilege;
- Manage programs aimed at improving, standardizing and streamlining IT security processes and governance practices along with compliance management;
- Provide expert consultancy and facilitate discussions relating to areas of Identity and Access control administration;
- Lead and guide the team to monitor the access lifecycle of each user and maintain the security posture of the organization.