IT Infrastructure Integrator
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to manage Infrastructure projects in a Financial Service Industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Over 3 years of proven project management experience managing technically medium to complex, cross-organizational projects;
- Hands on working experience in infrastructure, technology platform, workplace services projects;
- Good understanding in Technology Risk and Outsourcing Guidelines;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Technical background in key technology infrastructure areas:
- Data Centre;
- Mainframe, Mid-range & Storage;
- Databases, Middleware;
- Security Infrastructure
- Voice & Data Networks;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a global team and matrix organization;
- Ability to interact with various users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- PRINCE 2 or PMP Certified.
- Responsible for managing the technology infrastructure aspect of business requested projects;
- Act as an interface between technology managers, users and other external parties involved in the projects;
- Identify problems, issues, change and risk and coordinate with the technical team on solutions and communicate proposed solution to the stakeholders promptly;
- Closely monitor project progress and ensure timely completion;
- Manage and track the financial aspects of the project implementation;
- Adhere to the bank\'s project management processes and procedures;
- Responsible to ensure the timely delivery of projects by vendors & internal stakeholders;
- Ensure Service Transition procedures, including change control and release management, are adhered to.