Assistant Manager, Infrastructure
A fast growing financial services organization is seeking an Assistant Manager to manage their day to day infrastructure services.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field;
- At least 10 years of working experience in a MNC;
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team and vendors for infrastructure delivery;
- Hands-on experience in server administration, including in Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, Office 265, Internet Information Services, Azure, JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform, Apache, Tomcat, VMWare ESXi, VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Nimble;
- Good experience in system administration with scripting using Powershell/ VBscript/ Windows Command;
- Experienced in RedHat Linux and Satellite platform;
- Independent and able to be a good team player;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to learn new IT technologies.
- MCSE or VCP Certified;
- Experienced in Cloud infrastructure services.
- Support the organisation\'s overall IT Server, Email and Storage infrastructure from design to implementation and ongoing management;
- Provide investigation, diagnostic testing, resolution of IT systems, hardware and software;
- Ensure 25/7 service availability and provide support for business systems;
- Assist in the planning, implementing and supporting of the new technology solutions and provide upgrade support as appropriate;
- Provide day-to-day management of the server infrastructure services and support, performance and service monitoring;
- Ensure proactive system tuning, software patching and upgrade, backup operation and develop the scripting for system automation jobs;
- Main systems including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery planning and monitoring of backup jobs;
- Configure the IT server infrastructure and ensure that it is robust and stable at all times;
- Oversee the compliance and security requirements of all IT server infrastructure and new products;
- Prepare the system documentation and operation manual;
- Assist in conducting DR Drill and the BCP process.