Secure and Pervasive
A major part of digital enterprise initiatives lies in a rethink of how the IT infrastructure can be managed, optimised and extended to be a key enabler of new customer experiences and workforce capabilities. Technologies such as cloud, virtualisation, IoT, and mobility have matured and become the de-facto standard platforms for the delivery of a wide range of digital solutions. The banking and insurance data centres of the future work on balancing in-house capacity with the extranet cloud, while maintaining security in a highly networked environment that has to be protected across the stack, across locations and across a variety of mobile devices.
Some of the areas in which digital data centres have seen innovation are
- An increased adoption of cloud technology in order to take advantage of operational efficiencies
- Greater integration between internal and external networks and services, especially with business partners whose offerings are technology centric
- Improved flexibility in scaling up and down to demand variation
- Sharing economy platforms
- Improved technologies for orchestration, monitoring, management and deployment of hardware and software
- Standard and containerised environments to facilitate continuous, agile deliveries
- Necessary redesign of systems/network architecture
- Enhanced cybersecurity
Sciente Consulting brings the right skills and talent to complement its clients’ efforts in achieving their transformations. Our business technologists bring in a blend of domain and business knowledge with an appropriately deep technology understanding that supports the entire lifecycle of digital infrastructure transformation, from reimagining to implementation.