Our client, one of the world's largest and leaders in insurance broking and risk management, is searching for a dedicated and experienced Business Analyst to make a difference in its most exciting transformation projects to date. These high-visibility projects will involve newly launched platforms and processes that will revolutionise the way we transact for insurance products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other similar fields;
- Minimum of 4 years business analysis and/or project management experience (including implementation);
- Prior experience in requirements analysis, process improvement effort, implementation of process efficiencies and use of Process Modeling and UML tools;
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data / Reporting requirements;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with technology and business teams;
- Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and project planning tools.
- PMP Certified.
- Understand key business drivers, gather business requirements, implement effective business solutions;
- Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of IT solutions;
- Manage Business Analysis work stream and interacting with SME, other BA and IT Team to propose functional solutions;
- Coordinate roll-outs and enhancements on digital platforms and operational processes;
- Work closely with project team and vendors on UAT execution, tracking of UAT issue and review application testing results;
- Work with developers to understand and troubleshoot technical problems;
- Deploy test environment and conduct final acceptance tests for solutions;
- Ensure the successful delivery/implementation of changes/projects from end-to-end from analysis, users requirements management, solutioning, test planning, facilitation of simulation, preparation for implementation, live verification and documentation.