Our client, one of the leaders in Banking Domain, searching for a dedicated and experienced Business Analyst to make a difference in its most exciting Digital projects to date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other similar fields;
- With at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience in supporting and/or implementing IT Digital Projects;
- Good understanding of business needs with a strong interest in the latest technologies trends;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Good Stakeholder management experience;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with IT teams and business;
- Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and prevalent project planning tools.
- Experience in Banking domain;
- Agile development methodology.
- Act as the main advisor for the implementation of the Digital Servicing & operating Model regionally for the newly launched digital platform;
- Engage with multiple stakeholders from business and technology departments to conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering & rationalizing the user stories;
- Interact with end-users & technical team for conceptualizing the flow, customer journey, and screen designs;
- Work with developers to understand and troubleshoot technical problems;
- Deploy test environment and conduct final acceptance tests for solutions;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design and business solutions;
- Perform user acceptance testing and process reviews for new systems and other upstream system changes and initiatives;
- Identify issues and risks during & post-project phases for resolution;
- Assist to drive platform performances according to meet KPIs;
- Ensure the successful delivery/implementation of changes/projects from end-to-end from analysis, users requirements management, solutions, test planning, facilitation of simulation, preparation for implementation, live verification, and documentation.